ARE YOU STRESSED OUT! TIRED OF YOUR DAILY 9-5 ROUTINE? HERE’S YOUR SOLUTION:
THE 2020 BREAKTHROUGH PHILIPPINES EXPAT ADVISOR!
You can use this guide to start living a comfortable life with less stress on stunning, tropical beaches with the following insider tools:
- New and expanded “Moving to the Philippines Checklist.” New list now includes a helpful healthy travel packing list.
- The best ways for getting your money to the Philippines. Discover the cheapest, quickest, most reliable options for transferring your funds to the Philippines.
- Cheaper cost of living in the Philippines. Introducing “Five Steps to an Earlier Retirement in the Philippines.”
- Imagine a comfortable life with less stress and no time clock to punch. Because that can be your lifestyle in the Philippines.
- What visa is best for you? Since there are various visa options available in the Philippines, what visa is most affordable and fits your needs?
- Marriage, Annulments, & Divorces in the Philippines. Welcome to the only country in the world that does not have a divorce law. Or does it?
- You will be a celebrity in the Philippines However, with that “movie star” status, comes some risks. Discover how to avoid them.
- The unique challenges of living in the Philippines. Surprising cultural differences to embrace and evade.
HERE’S WHAT PAST PURCHASERS OF “THE PHILIPPINES EXPAT ADVISOR” HAVE SAID:
“It is a complete guide but never boring. I have seen other guide books for moving to the Philippines but nothing as thorough and witty as ‘The Philippines Expat Advisor.’ It’s just like talking to a friend who is very much concerned for your safety and well-being.
It is a thorough read on everything and anything you are going to need when you move to the Philippines. It lets you in on what you are going to encounter and how to act on them when you arrive.”
Gen Wisen, Metro Manila
“One word: ‘AWESOME!” This is my bible now for moving to the Philippines.”
“Informative and gave insight on what to expect when moving to the Philippines. Wide range of topics from must areas of concern.”
Al Arita, FPO AP, USA“Very well written…overall good info for anyone considering moving to the Philippines.”
“Very well written…overall good info for anyone considering moving to the Philippines.”
Paul R. Prescott, Texas, USA
“Buy this book! It’s a lifesaver!”
Scott H, United States Combat Veteran in Iraq now living in Metro Manila
“The book is extensive in the areas that it covers, but covers each in a way that the information is to the point and not drawn out. This lets you cover a wide area of topics without being bored.
Very good book, also, in that it does not just give you the bright side of life and times in the Philippines, but tells you want to look for and to use ‘common sense’ when traveling to the Philippines and determining if you want to stay or not.”
Gerald Baker, Burlington Twp, NJ, USA
“Five stars! Lots of excellent info.”
Ken H., USA
I’m convinced that this guide can help get you to the Philippines faster, easier, and cheaper, and make your life in the Philippines safer and more comfortable.
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
DOWNLOAD THIS AMAZING GUIDE NOW FOR ONLY $49.99
“Hi, my name is Dave DeWall, aka “The Kano,” short for “Amerikano.” I’m a Midwesterner from Central Illinois who wanted to escape the “rat race” and retire from AT&T at the age of 57 in 2009. Several months after my retirement, we moved to my wife’s home country, the Philippines. I’ve been blessed to have such a loving spouse. We’ve been married for over 20 years. Fortunately, my better half has tons of patience.
Because I’ve been blogging, writing, and researching and actually living in the Philippines for over ten years, I’ve gained a tremendous amount of insight into how to live a comfortable, easy, relatively stress-free lifestyle in the Philippines.
My expat friends on the island province of Guimaras we live on call me a ‘straight shooter.’ That’s what you’ll find in this guide. No B.S. No hype.”
“The Kano” and “The Sainted Patient Wife”
Proven advice that will answer the following questions about living in the Philippines:
- How cheap is it to live in the Philippines?
- Is it safe to live in the Philippines?
- What kind of vaccines should I get before coming to the Philippines?
- What are the best banks for a foreigner in the Philippines?
- The hidden truth about your insurance needs in the Philippines revealed.
- Do I really need a work permit if I have a job in the Philippines?
- Can a foreigner own property in the Philippines?
- What are the two keys for living in the Philippines?
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
SPECIAL BONUS FEATURE!
A LIMITED TIME OFFER IF YOU ACT NOW!
The 100-page “Cautionary Tales from the Philippines” Special Bonus Feature
Insider warnings regarding life in the Philippines ripped from the pages of an American Expat in the Philippines.
- Airport vultures and blood-sucking Manila cab drivers
- How my spouse survived a gunfire attack at a disco.
- Actual eyewitness accounts of encounters with Filipino witches and deadly, alluring ghosts, and a headless man in a barong.
- Crazed female Army officer in Iloilo attacks my wife.
- An American is shot dead for refusing to buy a beer.
- Drunken relatives, loud music, and the barangay brawl
A TOTAL of OVER 350 PAGES
START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY FOR ONLY $49.99