Web Analytics

Need a Trusted Immigration Lawyer?

Need help with a K-1 Visa? Need assistance with the Permanent Residence Status for your loved one? Need employment authorization and travel permits for your employees and family members? If you need any kind of immigration help, I strongly recommend the Law Offices of Catherine H. del Valle, a highly qualified attorney that earned her Doctor ocatherinef Jurisprudence degree from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in May 1999. She is licensed to practice law in all State of Texas courts.  Attorney del Valle passed the Bar before graduating from law school. Her formal education includes a bachelor's degree in Psychology, minor in Political Science, from the University of Houston in 1996.

While in law school, Attorney del Valle worked as a law clerk for private attorneys and law firms. She also clerked for the 315th District Judge, Hon. Elizabeth Ray. As an attorney, she worked for Service Corporation International and KPMG LLP, where she supervised other attorneys. Attorney del Valle was born in Cebu, Philippines. She speaks and writes two Filipino dialects: Tagalog and Bisaya. She wrote legal columns for a Filipino newspaper, Manila Headlines.

Check out Immigration Lawyer del Valle's website where she has a section on frequently asked questions and answers on immigration law along with information on non-immigrant petitions, immigrant petitions, and deportation and removal proceedings. I do not receive any compensation for this article,  but wanted to inform my readers  of a respected and qualified immigration lawyer whose services you may need to seek.

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!