Discover how you can move to the Philippines faster and cheaper than you ever imagined.
My name is Dave DeWall. I’ve written my best-selling guide “The Philippines Expat Advisor” to help you make your own move to the Philippines. Along with my beautiful Filipina wife, we moved to my spouse’s home country over eight years ago from Central Illinois. The new 2018 version is now 425 pages, over 75 pages more than previous editions. Here’s a few of the topics covered in this digital E-book:
Best way to send and receive your money from abroad.
Visa help that will aid you in staying in the Philippines longer and legally.
Discover how you can live a comfortable life in the Philippines on a limited budget, the “500 a month Native Lifestyle.”
“Marriage, Divorce, & Annulments,” M.A.D., contains critical and practical advice for any expat.
Expat Safety & Security. A new section that shows you how you can live in the Philippines and protect you and your family. Advice on how you can possess a gun legally without going through all the “red tape” of a permit.
HERE’S HOW “THE PHILIPPINES EXPAT ADVISOR” CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE & SHOWS YOU WHAT TO ENCOUNTER ONCE YOU ARRIVE IN THE PH:
- MY 35-POINT CHECKLIST WILL HELP YOU GET TO THE PHILIPPINES FASTER AND CHEAPER.
- Limited funds? No problem. “The Advisor” gives you insider secrets on the cheapest places to live in the Philippines and tons of money-saving tips you won’t find online.
- Dating problems in your home country? “The Philippines Expat Advisor” will help you find the woman of your dreams in the Philippines. Worried about scammers? We’ll give you solid, no B.S. advice from an American living in the Philippines for over eight years and married to a loving, loyal Filipina for over 18 years.
- Fed up with the “rat race?” Tired of all the stress? Are you ready to quit your job and live a comfortable lifestyle surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world? “The Advisor” shows you how.
- Looking for the perfect retirement destination? The Philippines is consistently ranked as one of the top retirement spots in the world. I’ll give you tips and detailed information that you cannot find anywhere else.
- What kind of challenges can you, as a foreigner, expect in the Philippines? This guide can save you a ton of frustration.
- You WILL be a celebrity/rock star in the Philippines. This book gives you practical advice on how to handle your sudden fame.
- Once you marry a Filipina (or have a Filipina girlfriend) you marry the family. Advice on how to deal with the family’s demands. Don’t just say “NO!”
- How to avoid offending a Filipino: The concept of “S.I.R.”
- Best banks in the Philippines for expats.
WHAT VERIFIED PURCHASERS OF “THE PHILIPPINES EXPAT ADVISOR ” HAVE TO SAY:
“Moving is never an easy decision especially if one is going to move to the other side of the world. Luckily, Dave DeWall’s book, The Philippines Expat Advisor, is available. It is a thorough read on everything and anything you are going to need to do when you move to the Philippines and it lets you in on what you are going to encounter and how to act on them when you arrive. It is a complete guide but it is never boring. I have seen other guide books for moving to the Philippines but nothing as thorough and witty as The Philippines Expat Advisor. It’s just like talking to a friend who is very much concerned for your safety and well-being.” Gen Wisen, Metro Manila
Tom had this to say: “Hi Dave, I bought your book The Philippines Expat Advisor.’ One word “Awesome” thank you for sharing your thoughts. This is my bible now for moving to the Philippines with my beautiful Filipina wife. God bless.”
Al Arita, FPO, AP, USA
“Informative and gave insight on what to expect when moving to the Philippines. Wide range of topics from must areas of concern.”
Paul R. Prescott, Texas, USA
“Very well written…overall good info for anyone considering moving to the Philippines.”
Scott Hergle, Metro Manila, Iraqi War Veteran
“BUY this book! It’s a LIFESAVER!”