Discover How You Can Move to the Philippines Faster & Cheaper
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE FOREVER!
- Want to retire to the Philippines sooner than you ever dreamed? “The Philippines Expat Advisor” shows you how.
- Limited funds? No problem. “The Advisor” gives you insider secrets on the cheapest places to live in the Philippines and tons of money-saving tips you won’t find online.
- Dating problems in your home country? “The Philippines Expat Advisor” will help you find the woman of your dreams in the Philippines. Worried about scammers? We’ll give you solid, no B.S. advice from an American living in the Philippines for over eight years and married to a loving, loyal Filipina for over 17 years.
- Fed up with the “rat race?” Tired of all the stress? Are you ready to quit your job and live a comfortable lifestyle surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world? “The Advisor” shows you how.
- Looking for the perfect retirement destination? The Philippines is consistently ranked as one of the top retirement spots in the world. I’ll give you tips and detailed information that will make your move to the Philippines faster and cheaper.
DOWNLOAD THIS DIGITAL E-BOOK NOW FOR ONLY $39.99
350 PAGES OF DETAILED INFORMATION PACKED WITH USEFUL FIRSTHAND ADVICE
Mrs. & Mr. “Kano”
Greetings! My name is Dave DeWall. They call me “The Kano,” short for “Amerikano.” Maybe you’re like I was a little over eight years ago. Though I had a good job with At&T, the telecommunications giant back in the States, my life was missing something. Sure, I was blessed with a beautiful, loving, loyal Filipina wife that I had been married to for about nine years at the time, but as I approached my mid-Fifties, nagging problems bounced around in my fat head.
- Why couldn’t I make any ground financially? I had a good job but couldn’t seem to save any money. We were living from paycheck-to-paycheck even though I had a good paying job.
- I was getting tired of my commute on I-55 in Central Illinois. Stress on the job was building up. My bosses were breathing down my neck every day and becoming more demanding.
- I was getting tired of the same routine, day in and day out. Was I going to spend the rest of my life in a small Central Illinois town mowing the lawn every summer and shoveling snow in the winter?
My solution? Retire at the age of 57 and move to the Philippines. We sold our house within 30 days and within two months we were living in the Philippines.
After you read “The Philippines Expat Advisor” you’ll be given a gigantic head start on your move that I wish I would have had. With this guide you absolutely will be able to move to the Philippines faster and cheaper and start living your dream.
“The Philippines Expat Advisor” will show you how to avoid the pitfalls I first encountered upon our arrival in this Southeast Asian country.
Want to hang out on the beach? You can every day of the year in Guimaras, our island province
- MY 35-POINT CHECKLIST WILL HELP YOU GET TO THE PHILIPPINES FASTER AND CHEAPER. IRAQI WAR VETERAN SCOTT H. USED IT TO MAKE HIS OWN MOVE. Here’s what Scott said about“The Philippines Expat Advisor”:
”BUY THIS BOOK! IT’S A LIFESAVER!”
- DISCOVER HOW MUCH IT REALLY COSTS TO LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES? WHAT SHOULD YOUR BUDGET BE?
- IT GIVES YOU A REALISTIC LOOK AT LIFE IN THE PHILIPPINES FROM AN AMERICAN EXPAT WHO HAS LIVED IN THE PH FOR OVER 8 YEARS.
- NO B.S. NO HYPE. AN UNFILTERED LOOK AT LIFE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- LEARN HOW TO LIVE THE “GOOD LIFE” IN THE PHILIPPINES & NEVER BE LONELY AGAIN.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST ADDITION TO THIS BOOK:
THE $500 A MONTH PHILIPPINE LIFESTYLE
Tom purchased the paperback version from Amazon and had this to say: “Hi Dave, I bought your book The Philippines Expat Advisor.’ One word “Awesome” thank you for sharing your thoughts. This is my bible now for moving to the Philippines with my beautiful Filipina wife. God bless.”
DOWNLOAD THIS DIGITAL E-BOOK NOW FOR ONLY $39.99
- DISCOVER WHY INTERNATIONAL LIVING MAGAZINE PUTS THE PHILIPPINES IN THEIR TOP 25 BEST PLACES TO RETIRE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
- IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY & YOU HAVE A REDUCED BUDGET, THE PHILIPPINES IS THE PLACE FOR YOU.
- THIS GUIDE WILL SHOW YOU THE CHEAPEST PLACES TO LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES ON A SHOESTRING BUDGET.
Gerald Baker of Burlington Twp, NJ USA says: “The book is extensive in the areas that it covers, but covers each in a way that the information is to the point and not drawn out. This lets you cover a wide area of topics without being bored. Very good book also in that it does not just give you the bright side of life and times in the Philippines, but tells you what to look for and to use ‘Common Sense’ when traveling to the Philippines and determining if you want to stay or not.”
WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY IN THE PHILIPPINES AND MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO? YOU’LL FIND PRACTICAL SAFETY TIPS IN THIS GUIDE THAT, IF FOLLOWED, WILL KEEP YOU SAFE & OUT OF TROUBLE.
Al Arita, FPO, AP, USA
“Informative and gave insight on what to expect when moving to the Philippines. Wide range of topics from must areas of concern.”
Paul R. Prescott, Texas, USA
“Very well written…overall good info for anyone considering moving to the Philippines.”
Ken H., USA
“Five stars! Lots of excellent info.”
Boracay, rated one of the best beaches in the world
PLAIN-TALKING, STRAIGHT-TO-THE-GUT, NO BULL CRAP ADVICE ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- NEED VISA HELP? WANT TO STAY IN THE PHILIPPINES LONGER AND LEGALLY? THERE’S HELP FOR YOU IN THIS E-BOOK THAT’S STRAIGHTFORWARD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
- WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGES CAN YOU, AS A FOREIGNER, EXPECT IN THE PH? ADVICE FROM AN AMERICAN EXPAT LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES FOR OVER EIGHT YEARS AND MARRIED TO A LOVING FILIPINA FOR OVER 17. ADVICE THAT CAN SAVE YOU LOTS OF MONEY AND FRUSTRATION.
- THIS BOOK SHOWS YOU HOW TO HANDLE BEING A CELEBRITY AND ROCK STAR IN THE PHILIPPINES. SOMETIMES THE ATTENTION CAN GET YOU INTO TROUBLE.
- TOP FIVE BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- THE RELATIVES: ONCE YOU MARRY A FILIPINA, YOU MARRY THE FAMILY. ADVICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THE FAMILY’S DEMANDS. DON’T JUST SAY “NO”.
- TWO ESSENTIAL KEYS TO LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES: ADVICE THAT CAN SAVE YOU A TON OF MONEY.
- DIVORCE AND ANNULMENTS IN THE PHILIPPINES: INFO THAT CAN KEEP YOU OUT OF JAIL.
- PRACTICAL ADVICE ON HOW TO LIVE A CHAMPAGNE LIFESTYLE IN THE PHILIPPINES ON A BEER BUDGET.
- PERSONAL SAFETY TIPS FOR LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES: WHERE TO GO. WHERE TO AVOID.
- HOW TO AVOID OFFENDING A FILIPINO: THE CONCEPT OF “SIR”.
- BANKING IN THE PHILIPPINES: BEST BANKS FOR EXPATS. BEST WAY TO SEND & RECEIVE YOUR MONEY FROM ABROAD.
HERE’S A SPECIAL E-BOOK BONUS FEATURE! “CAUTIONARY TALES FROM THE PHILIPPINES.”
A $30 VALUE FREE!
GRIPPING, REAL LIFE ADVENTURES IN THE PHILIPPINES
“THE PHILIPPINES EXPAT ADVISOR”
PROVEN ADVICE THAT HAS ALREADY HELPED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU MAKE THEIR OWN MOVE TO THE PHILIPPINES.
DOWNLOAD THIS DIGITAL E-BOOK NOW FOR ONLY $39.99Buy now
“This product comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.”
“Read this book cover to cover. If you feel it doesn’t help you in planning your own move to the Philippines you can request a full refund within 30 days.”