Hot Ride! Hot Filipina Bikini Babe!

Her name. Niki. Age 19 at the time of this sexy photo shoot. The motorcycle? A Kawasaki. But who cares? You won’t,  once you see this sizzling hot Filipina bikini babe posing on it.

It’s a new feature from PhilippinesPlus.com. “The Filipina Babe Corner.” No celebrities. Just your everyday average pretty pinay. It’s my advance Christmas present for my readers.Sexy Filipina Bikini Babe   .

1. Dave – Finally you allow comments back here and the only comment I can make would be unpublishable!

• Yep, I’m finally bringing them back, Dave W. But all comments will be held for moderation until this whole Cyber Martial law shakes out after the Philippine Supreme Court TRO expires in January.

Hmmmm, I imagine there might be a few comments that might fall into that “unpublishable” category!

2. Dave,
    Wow! What a Christmas present.

• Ho ho ho, Papa Duck.

3. Hot dawg!!! The Dave meister is back with comments open and a super great early xmas present. Thanks Dave, my eyes thank you for the amazing xmas gift. A Kawasaki what? never saw it :-)

• You are quite welcome, fedguy. Look for more Filipina babes and more stuff coming up in the very near future.

4. Thank you!!!

• You are welcome, Ice Man. Advance Merry Christmas!

5. My…OH…My

6. nice, but from her accent she’s an american and as such, had access to better nutrition and health care growing up than the average filipina , who would not look as healthy.

• Bob, whatever she’s eating, I hope she continues to do so.

7. Christmas came early this year,hahaha…

• You must have been a good boy, Art!

8. Very Beautiful

• Yes, she certainly is, Fearless One.