Are Filipinas the Most Beautiful Women in the World?

Recent posts on younger Filipinas with older guys and how to meet your special someone on Cherry Blossoms has prompted me to write today's article. Don't know why I've never devoted a whole piece to this topic before, but a recent FHM Philippines video, posted at the end of this article, inspired me.

Part of my duties at the main headquarters of PhilippinesPlus involves researching any topic and news items that deals with the Philippines. Now with my Alexa tool bar revealing my website is visited more frequently by users that are in the age range of 56-64 with some college education, it would make sense for me to post topics that I think might interest them.

Now if Alexa, an amazon.com company, and the leader in free, global web metrics is giving me this info, I'm going to listen. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to ignore you ladies out there like, Maria, Roselyn and Christine, to name a few. We have to have some voices of reason around here.

And I'm not going to ignore older geezers like Gary Wigle, who I'm pretty sure is past 64 and I still welcome the young bucks out there, like Lance the Canadian and Scott B. And how could I forget Fearless Frank from Florida. Lord knows I don't want you leaving me another comment thinking that I'm slighting you. When in the heck are you coming back to Guimaras

So I'm going out on a limb and figuring guys might be interested in the topic, "Are Filipinas the Most Beautiful Women in the World?"  It's also possible that those same guys wouldn't mind a video that has some of the most gorgeous women in the Philippines (aside from our own asawas and girlfriends, of course) prancing around in skimpy outfits (check out the nurse and don't be shy about hitting the "replay" button.)

I personally would not care to see Filipino men prancing around in skimpy outfits, but that's just me. If you like to view such videos, I'm thinking you're probably going to be disappointed with this particular video featuring some of the hottest babes in the Philippines.

So why are women in the Philippines so beautiful? With the assimilation of so many ethnic groups into it's 98 million plus population, I'm sure that must have something to do with it.

Wikipedia states that most Filipinos are Austronesian, Malayo-PolynesianOther ethnic groups form a minority in the Philippine population. These include those of Japanese, Han Chines, Indians, Americans (especially around Angeles City), Spanish, Europeans, and other ethnic groups from other countries. Mixed-race individuals are known as Filipino mestizo.

My own beautiful Filipina wife is of Chinese heritage. She'll tell you herself that she has "Chinese" eyes and a "Filipino" nose. She has such a strong Chinese appearance to some people here, that it caused a delay in obtaining her spousal visa to America.

The Filipina that interviewed her for her exit visa to the States, made her go back to her home in Guimaras to get a copy of her baptismal record from her church along with a copy of the parish log which recorded her baptismal mass. Why? The interviewer did not believe my wife was born in the Philippines despite her official records from NSO, the National Statistic Office of the Philippines, along with other documentation she had.

The Embassy employee believed my wife was Chinese and born in China. That delayed her obtaining her visa for two weeks, but some folks in America,  along with some Filipinos here, still mistake her for Chinese. More so when her skin was almost lily-white after working indoors in Taiwan  as an OFW, Overseas Filipino Worker, for two straight years without a day off.

So are Filipinas the most beautiful women in the world? Of course, they are! And their inner qualities matches their exterior beauty.

Guys, show the above highlighted section of this post to your Filipina spouse or girlfriend. But you probably would want to discourage them from looking at the FHM girls photos that I've posted.  I also would encourage  them to skip the following video. But if you've got a ex-wife that's not Filipina, just send them this whole frickin' post.

(Visited 85 time, 85 visit today)

57 Comments on Are Filipinas the Most Beautiful Women in the World?

1. Gary Wigle // 08/03/2012 at 1:45 pm //

OLD??? I will be 67 later this year. Yes…Meriam is younger than I am…25 years younger. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

BTW — The video is way too short…pant pant pant!!!

• Just messing with you, Gary. You’re still a young buck. :P I know that video is short, Gary. That was Part 2 and I was looking for Part 1 so I could add that. It is quite a nice video, huh? ;)

2. Gary Wigle // 08/03/2012 at 2:03 pm //

Auto play videos like that can be harmful to my health…lucky for me Meriam was downstairs. :-P

3. Dave W. // 08/03/2012 at 2:41 pm //

While this is a great video and all the girls are beautiful, they are mostly pretty Western looking. I really prefer real Filipinas if you know what I mean. Don’t even know how to define it, since as you say there are many different looks and ethnic combinations.

• I know what you mean, Dave W. When I was looking at the list and bio’s (not pics, mind you :P) of the Top 100 FHM Philippines Sexiest Women, many of the ladies had a foreign parent. I doubt there were many pure 100% Filipinos in the group. As has been discussed on this website many times, a lighter-skinned appearance is deemed more attractive by some Filipinos here than someone with darker skin tones. Me? My own asawa looked like one of those SM City “China porcelain dolls,” quoting the “Tom Cat,” when we got married. Now she is very brown; she’s been here three years now and working outside a lot, and is just as beautiful. :D

4. Mark G. // 08/03/2012 at 7:38 pm //

To answer your question in the byline Dave: Filipinas are definitely the most beautiful women in the world!

5. RandyL // 08/03/2012 at 9:39 pm //

da’…d’…d’….Daaaaang! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

6. Dave, a few years ago I read an article that may help explain why the ladies of the Philippines have a reputation for beauty, there was some science behind it. In the animal kingdom babies of most species are considered cute and adorable. This is partly because their head is not fully grown and however the eyes are already set, so you have what looks like huge eyes. Filipinos eyes are generally “half an eye” wider apart than other races. This creates an unfair advantage when it comes to good looks and allows (in general) a Filipina to retain a youthful look much longer than other ladies. I think this is true actually, but I am no expert..

• Huh, I didn’t know that, Lee. 8O That’s interesting. I’ll have to send out one of my single expat friends here out with a ruler and do some research. We have a large contingent of Korean students in Iloilo learning English and I believe 99% of them hang out at the local SM City. I’ll get one of the guys to measure the distance between their eyes and compare that with a Filipina’s measurements (eye measurements, that is.) If I could get the guy to do a large sampling of Korean girls (eye measurements, that is) I could report their findings in a future post. Thanks for the info, Lee. Whatever it is, Filipinas ROCK! :D

• RandyL // 08/04/2012 at 8:16 am //

Lee, I don’t know about your significant other but when my filipina gets mad, the eyes move back closer together. ;) That’s how I can tell what kind of mood she is in…by the distance between her eyes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Ol’ bro Dave…I definitely like what I see…I may have to come for a visit, as you say ‘to see if I like it’. Beautiful Ladie’s, Cold Beer, Less Expensive Living…Still great weather and Beaches…Hot Damn!

Need to buy your ExPat guide [discount?] If our current Lord of The States [Obamanation] wins…I will exile sooner.

Happy Trails Dave and PLU from SSF

• Don, as we’ve said many times on this website, it is “more fun in the Philippines.” I don’t know how the upcoming Presidential election in the States will turn out, but regardless of the outcome, I’m just glad I’m living in the Philippines. Things are getting too crazy back in the States.

Working on a new eBook, Don, which I’m going to bundle with my current “Expat Guide to the Philippines.” I’ll keep you posted. Thanks and take care.

8. Fearless Frank From Florida // 08/04/2012 at 9:05 am //

The Filipinas have spoiled me ! Most American women are OVERWEIGHT and from my observations, most Filipinas are the proper weight or slightly underweight. Beauty is in the eyes of the “Beerholder” Ha Ha and I Think that MANY Filipinas are very beautiful and also Friendly,I’m sure that you know what I mean. The Nurses there are Beautiful, Helpful & Very Friendly to us poor Americans with High Blood Pressure.

Till I Return

• Good observations, Fearless Frank. But don’t you think that some of those cute Filipina nurses might cause your blood pressure to rise? :P

9. Gary Wigle // 08/04/2012 at 9:29 am //

Damn autoplay!!!

So a couple of years back I am in CDO and outside the hotel girl watching. The hotel is right next to a major NEW hospital and it is shift change for the nurses. :-P

I ask this one very pretty lady if she is a nurse. Yes she was…Please check my heart I said. What is wrong she asked? My reply was that I just took one look at you and my heart skipped a beat. She kept walking. :-(

• Great line, Gary, though it didn’t work on that particular nurse. I think it’s a good tip for the single guys over here as long as the pretty pinay has some good English skills. One of my favorite lines I liked from my single days was from an old John Anderson song: “Honey, you look better than money in the bank!” :D

10. Gary Wigle // 08/04/2012 at 9:34 am //

So I am at the mall yesterday. Meriam and I are leaving when in comes a group of college girls. Very young and very pretty. Meriam goes around them and I just step aside and let them past. The lead girl starts to stare at me. Really stares!!! Then she smiles and says “HELLO.” Such a sexy hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess the old man isn’t dead yet. :-D

• You’ve still got it, Gary! You single guys out there? What in the world are you waiting for? Come on over to the Philippines. You might not have the good looks and charm that Gary has, but the chances of you getting stares like Gary and Tom Ramberg get all the time, are pretty much guaranteed. :D

11. clarrie in bacolod // 08/05/2012 at 2:10 am //

Spent many years living in sydney australia a multicultural city………….I cant claim to have known woman from each race intimately and now i never will as Im married to the most beautiful of all .some Japanese girls are quite pretty and possess an almost childish cuteness ….for 5 years I lived in a predominately Vietnamese suburb CabramattA ..often referred to as Vietnamatta .Many Vietnamese girls are exceptionally beautiful ..very white skin ..slim and feminine .but none compare to filipina in my opinion ..Many filipina are beautiful looking girls but regardless ..all have a special feminity and warmth ………Ijust neeeever become tired of hearing the wonderful accent

• Thanks for the observations, Clarrie. In general, I think most Asian women are beautiful but it’s hard to beat a pretty pinay and that accent. :D

12. clarrie in bacolod // 08/05/2012 at 2:30 am //

Dave ..sori to tell you i dont like the new website design introduced last week .Too slick and compact and much of the appeal has been lost …i liked the lizard poop productions heading .I think of your site as a knockabout… information and lighthearted banter site ..hope you understand what im trying to say ..Im worried this might become just another slick and boring westerner in the philippines site ..hope not ……the new comments section is terrible ..the old one was great ….pls dont take offence…….oh there i go …off topic ….sori

• Thanks for the input, Clarrie. I had a new theme that I only only up for 24 hours. This current theme, powered by my blogging platform, WordPress, is an updated version of a theme called Weaver II. Randy L alerted me through FB the other day that the theme I was trying out was loading slow. I went back to my Weaver theme but updated to the new version, which Randy said he liked the comments layout better, along with Steve.

Randy liked the old lizard logo, also. The new Weaver is pretty similar to the old one aside from the logo which I changed. Let me know if this updated Weaver theme is the one you are referring, too. Thanks.

13. I like the new comments section. It groups conversations nicely. Plus the new design makes the site look better when viewing on a mobile phone.

• Thanks, Steve, for the info. This new theme, that I just mentioned in a reply to Clarrie, Weaver II, is especially been updated for those that use mobile devices to view the website. I haven’t tweaked all the options for the mobile side of the theme yet (8 hour brown out yesterday.) The changes I make on the mobile side should not be reflected on the current browser view. Your info, along with clarrie’s and randy’s, is very helpful.

14. I like this new theme, easy on the eyes.

Livin the Philippines

15. clarrie in bacolod // 08/05/2012 at 9:09 am //

maybe Im outvoted regards the new site …no problem ..My main concern was the layout of the comments section ..the wording is much smaller and now we are enclosed in a cage while before we were free range ….

• Clarrie, I checked out the comments section. To be honest, I never view the comments from the reader’s viewpoint unless there is a problem I hear about. I answer all comments from the administration part of my site which no one sees. I kind of like the comments look, too. Sorry you can’t run “free range” before, hope you still stick around. :P

16. I am so biased towards filipinas it is probably ridiculous…but nothing is going to change my mind…I believe filipinas (on average) are the best looking women in the world.

When I am in Makati, and sitting at one of the outdoor cafes, my friends and I marvel at how many gorgeous women walk by. It is like a model convention is nearby EVERY single second.

I honestly prefer the cute gals over the really pretty gals but there is an abundance of both.

And there is a filipina “mystique” that is hard to deny. They have a way about them that drives me absolutely crazy…in a good way.

Per capita the Philippines has to have the cutest and sweetest women on earth and finding a great gal is soooo easy! Just be nice, be interesting, and show respect for their culture…and you have come close to doing all you need to do to find a great gal.

• I completely agree with you, Todd. Most of the time when I hop on a jeepney to SM City in Iloilo there are at least a half dozen cute Filipinas aboard, along with some of those really pretty gals.

So when I actually get to SM City and spend a whole day there, the parade of pretty pinays is unbelievable. My asawa is usually nearby to help keep my eyeballs in their sockets, however. For any single guy that doubts what Todd is talking about, I can guarantee what he is telling you is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I’m not going to write some crap and lie about how it is here just to sell my eBook. Again, I ask the question I’ve asked before: “IF YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO THE PHILIPPINES, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU WAITING FOR?” Just ask “Fearless Frank from Florida” and thousands of other guys.

17. clarrie in bacolod // 08/06/2012 at 10:27 am //

Im becoming used to the new comments section Dave Just put me in the ‘grumpy old man ..resistant to any changes catagory ‘(59years old )…..Actually i hadnt considered the site viewers with mobile phones .Of course I”ll stick around as i somtimes reassure my wife .BEEN viewing your site since the early days of the ‘ Rooster crows’…..BTW and totally off topic ….wonder if you know how to stop a rooster from crowing (seriously)without causing any injury or pain ..to the rooster …………………..

• Glad you’re adjusting to the new comments section, Clarrie. As a 60-year-old, I’ve been in that “grumpy old man” category for many years already. I think I started early. Ask my asawa. Glad you”re sticking around, didn’t realize you’ve been around since the days the “rooster crowed.”

And no, don’t know how to stop a rooster from crowing. Our neighbor Jesus had a rooster but the crowing cock has been gone for months. I thought Jesus had cooked him for dinner, but son of Jesus, Mike, took the rooster to another lot where I don’t hear the crowing anymore.

18. Gary Wigle // 08/06/2012 at 11:19 am //

Stop a rooster from crowing? Yes it can be done by a vet. In the States it cost a lot. About the same as getting a female dog fixed.

• clarrie in bacolod // 08/06/2012 at 4:00 pm //

Nope…………….theres an easy way Gary ..You can do it at virtually no cost ……should have told Dave about this 2 or more years ago haha

• Gary Wigle // 08/06/2012 at 4:22 pm //

I cooked all my roosters back in Michigan…very tasty. Having said that if there are no males then a hen will take over the flock and she will crow…they are not very good at it. :-)

• I’ve probably eaten rooster here, Gary, and didn’t know it, along with a lot of other things that I probably don’t want to know about. :P

• I’m curious to know, Clarrie.

• Really, Gary, I didn’t know that. Wonder if that procedure could be done to chatty cell phone users on the jeepneys shouting at the top of their lungs?

19. PapaDuck // 08/06/2012 at 4:18 pm //

Dave, My G/F’s mother was half-chinese, so she has those chinese type eyes, but not the lighter skin. But all in all nothing beats the beauty of a pinay among other good qualities. Take care and keep the pictures coming.

20. clarrie in bacolod // 08/07/2012 at 11:29 am //

..How to stop a rooster from crowing ?…..Im sure you havce observed a rooster as he prepares to crow ..he will stretch his neck full length and crow untill his hearts content …often at 4 in the morning .To stop him .. all you need to do is ….ask some of the boys to collect some bamboo strips to make an overnight rooster enclosure .Now the important bit ……measure the height of your rooster in non crowing mode and construct the enclosure …..say ….1/2 inch higher .he can still walk around quite ok but he cannot stretch to crow …….I did this while staying near Kapalong (beyond Tagum …Gary )a couple of years ago ..it worked ok

• RandyL // 08/07/2012 at 9:42 pm //

Clarrie, what do you do about that occasional pandak rooster? :lol:

• clarrie in bacolod // 08/08/2012 at 4:59 am //

to answer your question Randyl….no problem the pandak rooster……still running free range and crowing at will

• To be honest, Clarrie, I had gotten used to hearing roosters crowing before the “rooster patrol” in our subdivision cleared them out…for now.

• Huh, that’s quite ingenious, Clarrie. I haven’t heard a rooster in our subdivision for weeks now. The maintenance crew was sent out some time ago to do a “rooster round-up” since roosters are not allowed in our subdivision.

21. dude, those fotos you posted were of filipina mestizas, all the “real” filipina girls ive ever met were brown, 4 feet tall, squat legs, no shoulders, flat noses and had small breast….

• Bob, my asawa is 100% Filipina. She’s 5’5″ tall, has the flat nose (which I love but she hates) and is very well-endowed. I personally prefer 100% pure pinoy but don’t mind looking at the mestiza menu. :)

22. I have to agree that filipina’s are the most beautiful in the world as are our mestiza children. Hate to make everyone jealous but here is a link to a pic of myself and our 2 little mestiza angels: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106895281521228076521/albums/5692908633676891025/5692908635105826850

• Great picture, Merle. Thanks for sharing it with us. Just further proof that Filipina’s are some of the most beautiful women in the world.

23. I really believe that pinays are prettiest

• Well, Andrea, I think that is something most of the readers of this website would agree with, whether we be liberal, conservative, atheist or agnostic.

24. ive dated white and brown fillipinas , the best looking weomen in da world come from the northern fillipines , i personally found the flat faced brown dark brown myan looking godesses to be the best of the best , mia my girlfriend is one of them , stunning beauty just my opinion sion

Comments are closed.