Filipina Bold Movie Star Ara Mina Update

Filipina bold movie star Ara Mina is one of the sexy icons of Filipino cinema. Filipino bold movies are still extremely popular online and you’ll see 4,930,000 hits for the search term “bold movies Philippines” on Google.

Doubtless guys with jacked-up hormones are doing these searches, giving credence to the popular perception that most men are pigs. We generally will not dispute that fact. (My apologies to you guys out there that do not fit that description.)

Frankly, I’m only doing this post to boost website traffic so my apologies to those that that do not care for posts that feature hot Filipina babes. That said, let’s get an update on Ara Mina and see what she’s been up to lately. I might even sneak in a new video for those of you that have never checked out my original post on this well-endowed Filipina.

Actress Ara Mina had been quoted this past June in an article from Inquirer Entertainment stating that she would be willing to patch things up with her sister Cristine Reyes. The Quezon City prosecutors’ office continued to probe the star’s libel complaint against Reyes. I covered that original story on this post

Cristine apologized to her sister on national television on a show called “The Buzz” but latest word I can find is that Ara Mina is still pushing the libel suit. With the wheels of justice in the Philippines turning slower than a herd of snails going through peanut butter, it could be years before the suit is finally settled.

Though Cristine Reyes was voted the fourth sexiest woman in the world in FHM Philippines magazine’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 poll, I did not see Ara Mina’s name on the latest list.  Sam Pinto repeated as Number One.

This mention of Cristine gives me the opportunity to post the following picture from FHM of Ara Mina’s sexy sister. Did I mention that Cristine also used to be a Filipina bold movie star? I think the photo shows you why she was well-qualified to be one.

Back to Ara Mina. What the heck. I’ll just post a video from YouTube featuring some of FHM Magazine’s hottest Filipina babes. Bold film star Ara Mina is not on the video, but sexy sister Cristine Reyes is along with Aubrey Miles, Bangs Garcia, Iwa Moto and Luningning. The following video is NOT asawa-approved. View these sexy Fililpina hotties at your own risk.

1. Dave,

I LOVE The Handprint Top In The Video !!

• What handprint, Fearless? I have to go back and look. And look again. :P

2. Why do many Filipina bleach their skin….It makes them look like Casper the Ghost…..The natural darker skin color…..Is much more atractive…..Than looking like …Johnny or Edgar Winter

• Ralph, it makes no sense to me either. Many Filipinas think it makes them look more attractive and the bleached white tv and movie stars help promote that image. Here is part of an article from mb.ph.com reporting on the dangers of such products: “A consumer watchdog is urging the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ban supposed harmful skin whitening products sold in the Philippines after it found 13 of them containing excessive amounts of mercury.

Ecowaste Coalition said 13 of the 14 skin whitening products it purchased in stores in Manila and Makati Cities contained excessive levels of mercury from 550 parts per million (ppm) to 60,800 ppm in violation of the 1 ppm allowable limit under the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Cosmetics Directive.

It said mercury can damage the kidneys and nervous system, and adversely affect the normal development of the brain in fetuses and young children.

In 2010 and 2011, the FDA banned 50 skin whitening products in the country that were found to contain mercury levels that exceeded the 1 ppm limit.”

3. Holy hot Fiipina Batman!!!!

How many of these ladies have an expat husband or boyfriend?

• That sounds like an excuse for more “research” on my part, Gary, thanks. :D

• That’s an irrelevant question Gary. They probably have enough money (more money than most of us) that they don’t need a foreigners support. I know if I was blessed with the looks of Ara Mina, I would have loads of money! ;)

• If I had to make a living off of my looks, Randy, I’d be one poor son-of-a-gun. :(

4. No apologies necessary Dave…I am a Pig…although not a total in the deepest part of the Pig-Pen…but a Pig nonetheless!

Happy Trails and PLU from SSF

• Hmmmm, there are different degrees of piggery, Don. I almost printed a story to go along with this post that told of a recent “interview” that a police supervisor in the Philippines held. The PIG forced the girl applying for a job in his department to undress and he then fondled her breasts. He tried to rape her but she escaped saying she was having her period. Now that’s a PIG.

5. OMG!!!

• You must be referring to my excellent writing skills, Ice Man. :D

6. All I can say is about that video is ‘humina humina!’ I got my wife to stop using those whiteners by pointing out the girls at SM that looked dead, lol. She knows I like that beautiful skin of hers au naturel.

• Glad you liked the video, Mark G. and glad you got your asawa to stop using those skin whiteners. My spouse’s skin has darkened considerably since we moved to the Philippines three years ago and she’s just as beautiful as ever. But, and pardon the pun, whenever I check my white ass in the shower, it’s as lily-white as ever (and that’s probably TMI. :P)

7. Dave,
    We like your blog whether you have pretty filipinas on it or not, but it sure does help though lol. Take care.

• Thanks, PapaDuck. I appreciate that. And don’t worry, the parade of pretty pinays will continue. :P