search

Angry Wife Confronts Mistress at Mall in the Philippines!

Here's a recently popular video of an enraged Filipina that caught her husband shopping with his alleged mistress in a mall in the Philippines. Listen for the word "asawa"("spouse.")   She beats the crap out of the cheater before mall security can subdue her! "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"

If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)

12 Responses to “Angry Wife Confronts Mistress at Mall in the Philippines!”

1. what did you say a few weeks ago what they did to wemon who cheat?I always wonder why the wife don”t beat up her man.

2. he needs it super glued to his hand…lol

3. Dave DeWall says:

Ha ha, that might do it, Dotlooper!

4. Dave DeWall says:

Women who cheat, wives or mistresses, can be put into prison. Also, the guys, too, but usually with a lesser charge.

5. John Jackson says:

Being married to a Filipina for 30 years, I can tell you that that won’t change much. Only difference is that the husband probably would have gotten a swift kick in the balls when he tried to interfere. My asawa tends to throw things when she is mad, whatever she has or whatever is in reach, so staying out of a hardware store would be wise.

Is your asawa related to mine, John J? When my wife gets mad at me she likes to throw stuff, too. It definitely is wise to stay out a hardware store!

6. audrey55 says:

Dave, Oh! my goodness, what a mess!!! the wife is so fierce!i hope i will never become like her….but this is a lesson to other women not to get involved w/ a married man…

You’re right, Audrey55! The cheater was lucky there were security guards to pull the enraged spouse from her.

7. Christine says:

That was nasty, Dave! The thing I could not understand is, why only go for the woman? Obviously, her husband was more than willing to be seduced! Or for all we know, he could have been the seducer! “Allowance” is a very strong incentive to be a mistress. Seen enough of this in Manila alone, or even Cebu.